What to have at the start of each group:
* paper * black marker * personal communication aids * anything you want to share with the group
What's Happening: 5/12/21
We try really hard to have this page completed by the end of the day on Monday before we meet on Wednesday. Sometimes we need to add things Tuesday or Wednesday.
* TAPRoots Group Members Updates
** include what your communication goal is for today **
* TAP Weekly Newsletter
1. Updates on TAPRoots plants for the Holly Springs Food Cupboard Garden and for our plant sale
2. Update on TAPRoots website Blog entries by Peter S.
2. Pruning Tomato Plants. Do I prune? Do I prune the suckers? What is a sucker? Do I not prune? Oh my gosh what to do?!
3. Leggy Seedlings!!! What now??
LOOKING AHEAD TO NEXT GROUP:
May 26th followed by our annual summer break. We will return to our group meetings after Labor Day on Wednesday September 15th 10:30 am - 12:00 pm. Hopefully in person at he Holly Springs Food Cupboard Garden!!
LOOKING AHEAD TO FUTURE WEEKS:
What would you like to do or talk about?
In September we will talk about cool weather crops we can plant in our NC gardens in the fall!