What to have at the start of each group:
* paper * black marker * personal communication aids * anything you want to share with the group
What's Happening: 12/9/20
We try really hard to have this page completed by the end of the day on Monday before we meet on Wednesday. Sometimes we need to add things Tuesday or Wednesday.
* TAPRoots Group Members Updates
** include what your communication goal is for today **
* TAP Weekly Newsletter
HOW DOES YOUR GARDEN GROW
1) Winter crops
Lettuce, kale, spinach & chard
2) Growing lettuce in rain gutters
3) Broccoli & collards in November
5) Topbar bee hive
HSFC New Fence!
Greenery collected from the woods and yard
1) Greenhouse Door Wreath
2) Front Door
* Discussion Activity:
1) Blog Access by Peter?
2) Planting Our Intentions for Wellness -ROOT
LOOKING AHEAD TO NEXT GROUP:
We will have our 2021 year planning meeting on 1/13/21! Come with your ideas of what you want to do! We are going to be ready for whatever the future holds! We will come up with 2 plans - 1 COVID plan and 1 in-person plan.
1) Top 6 Struggles of Growing Herbs Indoors (w/ solutions)!!!🌿🌿🌿 // Garden Answer
2) 9 Herbs You Can Grow In Water Over And Over Again For Endless Supply
3) How to Prune Basil
LOOKING AHEAD TO FUTURE WEEKS:
What would you like to do or talk about?
1) Using the Styrofoam coolers some of us get medicines delivered in as planters?
2) Secret Life of Trees?
In the link below, scroll past first paragraph and you can listen to article being read; there is a 2 minute introduction to what the article is about and then the article is read aloud.
SCATTERGORIES: with 2 categories (best played with 4+ TAP clients)
category ideas: Flower, Vegetable, Color in Garden, Garden Tool